Helping Hoosier Families with Compassionate Senior Services
Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller’s Merry Manor for compassionate care for their loved ones. Senior services have evolved over time to expand beyond traditional nursing home care. Today, Miller’s facilities across the state offer rehabilitation services, adult day care services, assisted living and traditional long-term nursing care. Many of our facilities have specialized units to care for those with Alzheimer’s and other dementia or for loved ones in need of hospice care. We strongly believe in the value of providing quality care for individuals in locations that help them stay close to home.
Why pick Miller’s Merry Manor for your care?
- Neighbors caring for neighbors: We’re headquartered in Warsaw, in north central Indiana. Yes, we are a small-town company caring for neighbors throughout Indiana. And the key word is “neighbors.” We shop where you shop, go to the same library and have probably waved hello to you in town.
- High-quality care, close to home: There’s no need to travel to a big city or look for care in a large, unfamiliar environment. The caregivers at Miller’s can provide quality care just around the corner.
- A history of providing care for Indiana families: We've been taking care of Indiana seniors since 1964. Generations of families have turned to us during times of illness or injury, and we take pride in continuing to serve our communities with quality, compassionate care for seniors.
- 100% employee owned: As owners of the company, we are passionate about our work and determined to help the patients in our care during the times they need help the most.
- Top-ranked care: Compared to Indiana’s other large chain providers, as a company, Miller’s consistently averages among the best quality scores awarded by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Indiana State Department of Health.
- Care tailored to each patient’s needs: Special diet? Our dining room will work to provide it. Social interaction? Our Life Enrichment Directors will look for ways to keep you busy. Stroke or broken bone? The therapists in The Rehab Center at Miller’s will guide you through your recovery process.
- Proud to be part of your community: Each of our facilities is an active member of our community, taking part in valuable community outreach programs – helping those both inside and outside of our walls.
- HistoryA History of Caring for Indiana’s Seniors Wallace and Connie Miller had a vision to provide compassionate, quality health care for the aging. Their vision became a reality in 1964 when they opened
- MissionBuilding a caring community At Miller’s Merry Manor, our mission covers our residents, our employees and our communities. We seek to deliver the highest quality rehabilitation and nursing care
- LeadershipLeading Our Facilities in Compassionate Health Care Walk into our facilities and the first thing you’ll notice is their warm, homelike atmosphere. We work hard to provide high-quality health care
- NewsroomMiller’s Merry Manor facilities are proud to be active members of our community. Read the articles below to learn more about our events, outreach programs and leadership in providing top-ranked
- Employee Owned100% Employee Owned Knowing who owns your health care facility makes a difference and in the case of Miller’s, you can meet our owners by walking through the front doors of any of our communities.
- Company StructureA Family of Health Care Services Miller’s Merry Manor started in 1964 when Wallace and Connie Miller opened their first nursing home in the north central Indiana town of Warsaw. Since that time,
- CareersAre you looking for an employer that values Integrity, Passion, Growth, Stewardship and Adaptation? Miller’s Merry Manor believes that our integrity defines our people and our organization. We have
- Community OutreachReaching Out and Serving Our Communities Each of our facilities engages in community outreach programs because we believe in making a positive impact where we live and work. Our outreach programs are
- Non-discrimination policyAs a recipient of Federal financial assistance, Miller’s Merry Manor does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, or national