Neighbors Caring for Neighbors
For almost 50 years, Miller’s Merry Manor has been providing nursing care throughout Indiana. We've chosen to stay local, because we are dedicated to being your hometown choice for short-term rehabilitation and nursing care. As a 100% employee-owned company, we take a personal interest in our patients’ care and rehabilitation.
We’re Here to Help Families, Too
Sometimes you have time to plan for short-term rehabilitation, and other times it comes up totally unexpected. We are here to help patients and their families as they make these important decisions about where to go. You’ll find hints about choosing the right rehab facility for you, and you can also rest assured knowing we will be happy to guide you through the admissions process for a smooth transition.
What You’ll Find Inside this Section
Click on the links below or at right to learn more about these helpful topics.
- Choosing the Right Rehab FacilityLearn the questions to ask when considering short-term rehabilitation.
- Admissions ProcessWe will guide you through the process, whether it begins at a hospital or in our office.
- Personalized ServicesFind out all the ways we make patients feel at home during their stay.
- While You're HereEach day includes therapy, restaurant-style dining and activities.
- Paying for Your StayWe help you understand your Medicare, Medicaid and insurance coverage for a stay.
- Our FacilitiesYou’ll find each location to be bright and homey to aid the rehabilitation process.
- Getting You Back HomeWe work with patients and families to make a care plan for a smooth transition back home.
- FAQsFind answers to common questions about nursing home care, our facility and the admissions process.
- Patient StoriesView testimonials from patients who received care at Miller's.