Since 1964, Indiana families have looked to Miller’s Merry Manor for compassionate care for their loved ones. Senior services have evolved over time to expand beyond traditional nursing home care. Today, Miller’s implements clinical pathways that integrate best practices for some of the most common diagnoses our patients face. Many of our locations also contain specialized care units and additional services to help Indiana families:
- care for Alzheimer’s or other dementia patients,
- provide for loved ones in need of hospice care,
- provide caregiver support options like adult day care services and respite care,
- offer assisted living apartments and long-term nursing care close to home.
Why pick Miller’s Merry Manor for your care?
Generations of families have called on us to take care of their elder family members. We take pride in delivering compassionate, quality care that’s also close to home. The transition to nursing care can be difficult for families, but we try to make it as comfortable as possible by locating our facilities in small communities throughout the state. We believe it’s better for our residents and their families to have top-ranked care that still keeps families close. We are passionate about our work and – as a 100% employee-owned company – we are determined to be there to help our patients and their families at the time they need our help the most. When you are in need of nursing care for your family, we hope you turn to your neighbors at Miller’s Merry Manor.
- Alzheimer'sA Special Home for Those with Alzheimer’s or Dementia A person with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia has special needs beyond normal assisted living or long-term care. Our Alzheimer’s care
- Adult Day ServicesAdult Day Care Services When your loved one needs day care while you work or run errands, we have a solution for you. Miller’s provides affordable, supervised day care on daily, weekly or monthly
- Assisted LivingContinued Independence through Assisted Living For seniors who are no longer comfortable living on their own or are simply tired of the responsibilities of home ownership, assisted living may be the
- Long Term ResidencyAround-the-Clock Nursing Home Care in a Comfortable, Caring Environment Since 1964, Hoosier families have looked to Miller’s Merry Manor for compassionate long-term resident care for their loved
- HospiceCompassionate, Personalized End-of-Life Care Miller’s Merry Manor, in conjunction with hospice agencies, offers compassionate care to your family member in the final stages of their life. Our goal
- Clinical PathwaysUsing Clinical Pathways to Review and Improve Our Care Our clinical pathways assist nurses, doctors, therapists, dietary staff and the entire care team by outlining established protocols of care to