The Rehab Center at Miller’s – Transitioning Patients from Hospital to Home
Often after a hospital stay or following an illness or injury, a patient needs a little help before being ready to go back home. That’s where The Rehab Center at Miller’s comes in. Follow the links below to learn how our therapists work with patients to reach their strength and agility goals:
Giving Patients the Tools They Need
Our Passport Program provides patients with important instructions and information they’ll need once they are discharged from Miller’s. Happy homecomings are one of the many reasons the employee owners at Miller’s love what they do.
Find a Location Near You
We are dedicated to being the hometown choice for our Indiana neighbors who need short-term rehab. Use our location finder for the facility nearest you or your loved one.
- Outpatient TherapyContinuing Treatment After a Short-Term Stay Even though a patient is strong enough to return home, he or she may still benefit from continued therapy. Through the Miller’s outpatient therapy
- Occupational TherapyRegaining Independence Through Occupational Therapy Following a physical setback, patients might not have the physical capacity to take on the daily tasks of living. During a stay at Miller’s,
- Physical TherapyRegaining Strength for an Active Lifestyle Miller’s physical therapists know just what to do to help patients regain strength following an illness or injury such as stroke, arthritis, fractures or
- Speech TherapyRegaining Strength for an Active Lifestyle Miller’s physical therapists know just what to do to help patients regain strength following an illness or injury such as stroke, arthritis, fractures or
- Advanced TherapyMore Aggressive Therapy Can Speed Recovery At times more aggressive therapy regimens are in order, and Miller’s is prepared to accommodate those needs. Most of our Indiana rehab centers have highly
- Passport ProgramMiller’s Passport Program Aids the Rehab Process Teamwork is key to our patients’ care, so we work hard to have good communication among all departments. One way that is accomplished is through
- Discharge to Home ProgramThis program helps ensure that our discharged residents are successful in their transition back to living at home.
- LocationsFind a nursing & rehabilitation facility nearest you.